How to install WordPress in a Subfolder
This is a step by step video on how to install WordPress in a subfolder with all that you need to know.
1. Download WordPress from the official download page https://www.wordpress.org/download/;
2. Go to your cPanel, File Manager in public_html and create a new folder named as you like to be in the link after the domain (example: subfolderWP;
3. Upload the downloaded WordPress in that folder and extract it;
4. Make sure that all the files from the installation are directly moved to the subfolder and not in the directory public_html/subfolder/wordpress;
5. Back to cPanel in MySQL Databases, create a new database, new MySQL user and coonect them together;
6. Open the domain with the subfolder (example: http://yourdomain.com/subfolderWP/);
7. Connect new WP installation with the database and Login.
Ask in the comments if something is not clear.