Install WordPress on cPanel and Connect it to Database
Install WordPress on cPanel and Connect it to Database.
1. Login to your cPanel
2. Create a Database in MySQL
3. Create a User in MySQL and connect it to the database (remember the password)
4. Download WordPress from www.wordpress.org
5. Upload it to a folder on your hosting (in File Manager)
6. Extract it and move it the to the right directory
7. Run the URL and installation will begin.
8. Insert the database name, database username, user password
9. log in to your dashboard and start developing
10. Subscribe and like 🙂