TOSHIBA No bootable device – please restart FIX!
Sometimes on new TOSHIBA laptops there will be found this problem. TOSHIBA No bootable device – please restart FIX! You will not be able to install Windows… Here is the FIX.
1. Restart with CTRL+ALT+DELETE after the message No bootable device… appears;
2. Access laptop’s BIOS Setup menu (F2 od Delete button);
3. In Security tab disable Secure boot if it is enabled;
4. In Advanced tab, in System Configuration change the boot mode from UEFI Boot to CSM Boot;
5. Press F10 and YES to save new settings and your laptop is ready to install WIndows.